KG Law Group is hiring! Please review the job description below.
Paralegal – Estate Planning and Probate
Firm & Location
KG Law Group LLC; Bethany/Beaverton-area office
Our estate planning group is looking for a paralegal to join our team.
We help clients in all phases of life from estate planning through the incapacity and loss of loved ones.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, collaborative, experienced with juggling deadlines, and compassionate when communicating with clients.
We offer a lot of autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility in our work environment. As a small office, we work closely and collaboratively, and have the flexibility to allocate casework to maximize the strengths and experience of a strong candidate.
Experience in the legal field, particularly in estate planning, probate, trust administration, and/or protective proceedings, is strongly preferred. A positive attitude and willingness to learn is a must. We are willing to train the right candidate. We are looking for a long-term employee who wants an intellectually-challenging, drama-free, and stable work environment.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k plan with match
- Health insurance
- Paid time off; additional flexible unpaid time off
- High school or equivalent (required)
- Microsoft office: 2+ years (preferred)
- Paralegal or legal assistant experience: 2+ years (preferred)
- Drafting and proofreading: 2+ years (preferred)
- Paralegal certificate and/or college education (preferred)
- Drafting estate plans (will, trusts, powers of attorney, deeds, etc.)
- Drafting and filing probate pleadings
- Drafting and filing protective proceedings
- Drafting trust administration documents
- Managing cases from start to finish (with attorney supervision)
- Managing client and court deadlines
- Communication with clients
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Brief cover letter including:
- Why are you are interested in this position?
- What is your prior work experience? Do you have any experience in the legal field? If yes, please describe.
- What are your strengths?
- At least three references, one of which must be from a current or prior place of employment (please note if contacting any reference could put your current job at risk)
NOTE: Candidates who do not submit all requested materials will not be considered.